Thursday, October 8, 2009

FaceShop and SkinFood Bulk Purchase #1!!! - Updates!

Hi dear participants for the FaceShop/Skinfood spree,

Just a quick update to ease some of your worries. Sincere apologies for the delay with regards to the spree. I'm currently in the midst of checking the shipment details with the supplier and she said that the items have actually been shipped out. So I guess I'll have to seek all of your patience to wait with me! I promise I'll inform you guys the very minute the items reach my hands!!

P.S This is my first spree with the supplier and so really sincere apologies that I could not keep to the promise of items arriving in 2 weeks (which was actually promised by the supplier earlier on)! Hope you guys can understand! In any case, do not hesitate to drop me a mail @ route2beauty@gmail.com should you have any queries! =)

To those who order Xin Ji Mei Ren masks from me together with the FaceShop/SkinFood spree, the Xin Ji Mei Ren masks have actually reached me quite some time ago. Do let me know if you wish to collect the XJMR masks first. Otherwise, I'll packed the masks together with the FaceShop/Skinfood items when they arrive and pass to you altogether!

*stay pretty*

No comments: