Friday, October 24, 2008

Introduction and Welcome!!



Route to Beauty is open!!not so much as to serve as a blog shop but just an avenue for me to gather some mask-queen or even anyone who luuurrvves to become more and more radiant and pretty day by day to come join me in any sprees or bulk purchase of beauty products!
As bulk purchase will be required to take advantage of the cheaper rates, I'll conduct the bulk purchase as and when the orders are enough! Other then facial mask, other masks for bust and underarms may also be considered if orders meet the target!!heex...But meanwhile the main focus will be on the following brands:
- My Beauty Diary
- Xin Ji Mei Ren
- Dainty Design
- Hokkiado Lover (will come in slightly later but will be one of my targeted brands!!)

The masks will be categorized according to the brands as can be seen in the post labels! All orders are welcome...just simply drop me a email @ route2beauty@gmail.com with the following details:

Name:
Brand interested:
Mask name:
Qty:

And I'll get back to you asap! No worries if you have any enquiries...simply drop me an email as well on your queries and I'll try my best to answer and ease your mind!
Hope this will be a space for beauty pursuers will fall in love with and get great bargains together!!*kisses*

No comments: